Did you know Spielbound is a non-profit organization? That means we can’t be what we are without a dedicated army of volunteers doing everything from teaching games at the shop to selling raffle tickets at Shakespearean plays. That’s right: you don’t even have to know how to play any games to volunteer for Spielbound! There are also no minimum time commitments, so anyone can help, even if it is just once.
Anyone who wants to help out can find something to do:
- If you have a game you want to teach others, lead one (or many!) of our daily demos.
- If you are an organizational genius, help catalog games for our library.
- Maybe you’re looking for a way to exercise your razor-sharp wit and would like to be our Communications Intern.
- You could help our Teaching Outreach Coordinator test and develop lesson plans for games.
- We also have occasional outreach programs, such as teaching games at events away from the shop or the above-mentioned selling of raffle tickets at Shakespeare on the Green.
- You can always post short reviews in our online library, but we'd like some larger reviews for our blog here.