Everyone Plays! is the volunteer base of Spielbound and is dedicated to engaging the whole Omaha community by making games easily accessible for all. The primary focus is Spielbound's daily game demo in the library where friendly volunteers teach a different game each day. Demos are free - no day pass needed! - and open to the public. Volunteers in Everyone Plays! also assist Spielbound's other non-profit arms and work with additional non-profits in the community to bring games to as many people as possible.
- Make games fun and accessible to everyone though daily game demos and community outreach.
- Support Spielbound's non-profit efforts by supplying volunteers wherever needed.
- Build connections with the community through outreach events.
- Spread knowledge of Spielbound's mission by participating in events for non-profits
- Charity Ball (with Midwest Team Hoomans) for Project Harmony, May 2016
- Day Camps for middle schoolers, Summer 2016
- Union Pacific Museum Game Night, August 2016
Everyone can play at our free daily demos!
Daily board game demos
- Check out the full schedule on our calendar
Local board game conventions
Fundraisers through gaming
- Extra Life for Children's Hospital, Fall of 2013, 2014, and 2015
- Walk to End Alzheimer's, September 2015
- Pandemic Party (for Doctors without Borders) December 2014
- Shakespeare on the Green for Nebraska Shakespeare Collective, Summer 2015
- Catan Day for the Food Bank, November 2014
Community game nights
- Bellevue Public Library, April 2014, April 2015
- UNO Library, Monthly September - December 2015
- Walk the Night (with Blue Barn Theater) November 2015
- Augmented the PLAY exhibit by hosting four free community game nights at the KANEKO facility, Summer 2015
- Spirit of Giving, Summer 2015
- Jazz on the Green, Summer 2015
- Midtown Crossing Family Fun Day, November 2014 and November 2015